Sunday, April 26, 2009

Magic Colours

Yeah, you know the one. This is another thing that I am a casual fan of! Now, this can be sort a dilemma. There pretty much aren't any other casual fans of Magic. Everyone buys their cards separately, goes to tourneys, spends a gazillion dollars on it, blah blah blah. I just find it fun and entertaining so I play it with my brother sometimes. I just buy the theme decks sometimes and a few boosters. Anyway, I'll let you know what I like about it!

How Awesome the Colours are from 1-5 (Arthur POV)
1. Red
2. Black
3. Green
4. White
5. Blue

Red- This is an excellent colour for me. I don't think any of the other colours are as casual. Red is all about the random damage spells and silly small creatures like goblins. So much fun to play as. I've got a goblin deck with Scourge cards (ye olden times sort of) and it's still one of my favourite decks.

Black- More strategy to this one but it still has a bunch of cards that kill things in one hit. Some pretty bad ass stuff in there too. I'm glad they moved away from the zombies, though. That wasn't quite as neat. My favourite black deck is a Red/Black type one like my Lorwynn goblin one or Shadowmoor Wither deck. I've actually altered the wither one a bit myself!

Green- I pretty much never play this colour mostly because it is my brother's favourite. He's started playing red, though, the bugger! The spirit of it definitely sounds pretty sweet, anyway. Get big creatures and win through sheer force! Woo!

White- Another colour that I never play but it would be pretty neat to be in control or whatever. Boring creatures, though. White is a bit too high and mighty for me.

Blue- Too much cold calculating stuff without actually doing anything. It's pretty neat but not for me.

And there you have it! Now all the serious magic players hate me! Ta-da!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the spiffy comment!