Thursday, April 16, 2009

Websites

Hello again,

Lots of folks have websites these days. I frequent a fair few. I shall tell you tales of them. Or at least their URLs.

Webcomics! These are important. Far better than your standard newspaper comic (besides Calvin and Hobbes, obviously).

Dinosaur Comics: A silly comic with dinosaurs! They are in the same positions every comic! They speak! There is a T-Rex! Read it!

Dr. McNinja: He's a ninja. And a doctor. It's funny.

Order of the Stick: An epic tale about a group of adventurers in a D&D world. Plays with all sorts of tropes and is very funny! A must-read for extreme geeks.

Goblins: It (pretty much) never updates but I sort of like it.

MS Paint Adentures: an adventure game/comic powered by user suggestions! Problem Sleuth is clever to the extreme and there is a new one now!

Questionable Content: So technically it is about indie music (which I know nothing about) but it is funny. Some adult humour, though! Watch out, young'uns.

Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal: A very random comic that is sometimes a one panel type. Somewhat offensive sometimes but very hilarious!

xkcd: "A webcomic of romance, sarcasm, math, and language." Go read it.

And that's it for that! Those are the niftiest of the bunch that I have discovered.


I don't just read comics, though. Whatever gave you that idea? I do sometimes do other geeky things on the internet. Never fear.

Loading Ready Run: A great comedy video website whose members live in the same city as me! Bonus points if you can figure out what city! Funny stuff. Especially the Man Cooking ones. Look 'em up! I know you can do it!

TV Tropes: An excellent website that you can spend hours on extremely easily. It details trope usage in different entertainment stuffs! You can go find out what tropes are right now if you want.

Twenty Sided: A blog on a similar topic to mine. It doesn't have a cute cantaloupe on it, though. I dare you to check. It also has a silly LoTR webcomic!

Neopets: You know how I've alluded to geekiness? Well, here's some bonus proof for you! I hadn't played in ages but my girlfriend convinced me to go back. Now I'm addicted again! Hooray! I'm wandering_grapefruit on there if you wanna be the bestest neofriends ever :P

I think that is enough websites for anyone reading this! Is anyone there? That'd be pretty neat. This blog does feature a cantaloupe on it!

Blog ya later, dudes and dudettes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the spiffy comment!